Are you a skilled CNC mill and lathe operator looking to work in a challenging but rewarding environment?
Join our exciting and successful team at Rhine Machining!
This job might be for you if you:
- Value variety in your day-to-day schedule.
- Enjoy machining, basic G&M code, doing your own set-ups, measuring, and interpreting drawings.
- Enjoy G&M programming at all levels.
- Thrive working with a proactive team of individuals.
- Have a deep commitment to quality and strive to find ways to improve products and processes.
- Create products with your hands and are fascinated with technology.
A typical day on the job might include the following:
- Calculating and setting controls to regulate machining factors.
- Reading blueprints to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations, and set-up requirements, as well as using measuring tools to control machining operations such as dial indicators, micrometers, scales, tape measures, and calipers.
- Setting up and performing machining operations on various metals and castings.
- Operating more than one machine at a time.
Are you interested in exploring a career in manufacturing? Rhine Machining offers youth apprentice opportunities in CNC Machining to high schools in the following counties: Manitowoc, Calumet, Sheboygan, and Fond du Lac. Students, preferably in their junior year of high school, can spend part of their school day earning credit and wages while gaining valuable hands-on industry experience under the guidance of a Rhine mentor. The youth apprenticeship length is typically two years.
Continue your journey with Rhine Machining through State Apprenticeships! Complete your post-secondary education learning on the job with skilled Rhine employees to understand the manufacturing process, safety procedures, tool handling fundamentals, and more.